On Friday, October 7th, we will be transitioning our Google Apps (Gmail, Docs, Sites) to Google’s integrated authentication system. In order to do this, we must bring our passwords in line with Google’s requirement that all passwords must be at least 8 characters in length. This means that “fluffy” or “12345″ are not going to [...]
Welcome to our support desk. Please search our knowledgebase for any known issues.
- 0 Using Secure Print Posted 20th September 2012 in Printers
- 0 Steps for creating a Windows 7 image in Fog Posted 4th August 2012
- 0 Finding blocked messages in the Postini Message Center Posted 1st November 2011 in Email
- 1 Changing your Password Posted 13th September 2011
- 0 FOG error during upload: Extended record needed Posted 24th August 2011 in FOG