- National Honor Society presentation
- Read about our Caves field trip. Important notes: our tour will be LESS than 90 minutes because they made a personalized tour for our group, read what to bring/ not bring stuff, and be aware that it is moderately strenuous
- Tourism and Environment (web note taking)
- Resume – type up final error-free draft using template. Due tomorrow at the beginning of class. Have a friend proofread yours! You WILL lose points for errors.
- Turn in Tourism and Culture outline notes and Tourism and Environment web notes together.
- Turn in TED-Ed Permission Slip!
- Into Thin Air Vocabulary Analysis – get yours done for your assigned due date
- Chapters 15-16: Read and do logs (due today)
- Chapters 17-20: Read and do logs (due Monday)
- Hannah Monen is the first student to get a sponsorship check for the CR trip–$280 from Mystic Paso Fino Ranch. Woo hoo!
- Need extra time to work? We are keeping this lab open after school on Thursdays for YOU!
- College Trip: U of O & OSU. November 6 and 7 (Thursday and Friday). All juniors should go; seniors should consider it!
- INTERNATIONAL TRIP GOERS (Seniors AND Juniors): You can go to Walking Tree and register for our trip!!! No payment required until December 19 for the seniors. Sign up by October 17!
- October 14: CIS FIELD TRIP to Oregon Caves and the Treehouses
- Want to go on an amazing end-of-the-year trip??? Perhaps Jetboating for free???
- 1 point possible for attending BIS Boys Soccer Tuesday night at 7 pm