- Complete the Trimester 1 Reflection Survey
- Please sign the thank you note for Mr. Nagata
- Review this evaluation form (evals). Have it pulled up on your screen, and grab your magazine. Find a partner. Then follow these steps:
- Take turns explaining your magazines to each other.
- Take about 5-10 minutes to review your partner’s magazine.
- Tell your partner how you would score him/ her based on the evaluation form.
- Return your magazine to the stand.
- You will present your magazine and let your parent/ guest use the evaluation sheet tonight. You can present any time between 5 and 8 pm in Sullivan’s side of the room. We look forward to seeing you there!
- Complete week 4 Pen Pal News. Don’t worry if it looks like your previous responses have been deleted– we have your scores.
- Spanish 2 extra credit people: meet with Siemer to practice for tonight
- International food group: meet with Sullivan about tonight
- Work Sample
- Call businesses for travel feature
- Independent study people prepare for presenting (practice!)
- Internship log / placements
- South Africa group – your party will be December 3. Make sure you’re prepared. (Hannah Monen, Julie, Shelby, Balie, Brandon B., Daniel, Jason, Brooke)
- Independent Study presentations, Sullivan’s breakout TODAY both breakout sessions. (Irigoyen, Johnson, McCoy, Monen, Oswald, Potuzakova, Silva and Tracy). You will present twice!