- Juniors– if you haven’t yet, turn in outline of script, printed excel charts/ graphs, and one paragraph summary of how you will make your excel data engaging. Staple it together in this order.
- Seniors– make sure to get graduation information if you haven’t yet!
- If you did not go on the field trip, make sure to complete the worksheet!
- If you did go on the field trip, make sure your photos are in the P drive so we can give you credit!
- Finish senior speeches!
- Juniors – work on donation letter, complete Spanish 2 final rough draft using the template provided via e-mail
- Seniors- CIS reflection yr 1 survey
- Juniors– work on memorizing your Call to Action script– we’ll start rehearsing on Monday, and you’ll get feedback on your portion of the video tomorrow!
- Juniors– Gatsby test on June 3rd
- We’ll have a celebration TOMORROW. The party people are Andres, Brandon S., Fawn, Walter, Bob, Melina, Selena, and Alex. You don’t have to plan activities– only food and drink. Meet and decide on your contributions!
- Everyone meet in the fishbowl TODAY for senior speeches
- Seniors will all speak at the assembly TODAY about your future plans. Make it appropriate…re: Slaughter!
- Academy Junior Counselor— consider participating!
- Quiet Lab – Only school work in the Tech Center until the end of school. All day, every day.
- OIT Trip is next Tuesday!
- Today: 30/30
- No breakouts Friday