- Congratulate Walter– he is a track state champ! Woot woot!
- Juniors– turn in outline of script, printed excel charts/ graphs, and one paragraph summary of how you will make your excel data engaging. Staple it together in this order.
- Seniors– make sure to get graduation information!
- Juniors – work on donation letter
- Juniors– work on memorizing your Call to Action script– we’ll start rehearsing on Monday, and you’ll get feedback on your portion of the video some time this week!
- Juniors– Gatsby test on June 3rd
- We’ll have a celebration on Friday. The party people are Andres, Brandon S., Fawn, Walter, Bob, Melina, Selena, and Alex. You don’t have to plan activities– only food and drink. Meet and decide on your contributions!
- Everyone meet in the fishbowl TODAY and TOMORROW for senior speeches
- Seniors will all speak at the assembly TOMORROW about your future plans. Make it appropriate…re: Slaughter!
- Academy Junior Counselor— consider participating!
- Quiet Lab – Only school work in the Tech Center until the end of school. All day, every day.
- No breakouts TODAY
- Thursday: 30/30
- No breakouts Friday