- Feliz Cumple Abbi
- Seniors: please respond to this survey (secret word: senior)
- Turn in your outline from your research about a Visionary Orgnization
- Compare & Contrast essay corrections – if you don’t have a grade on the rubric, you need to correct your errors and resubmit your essay tomorrow
- Surveying Skills
- Read this site about how to create a successful survey
- Create a 3-5 question survey, including both structured and non-structured questions
- Purpose of survey is to ascertain high school student perspective re: the issue your organization is supporting/combating…
- Are students aware of the issue? If so, what knowledge do they currently have?
- Do students care about the issue?
- Are students aware of your organization and what it does?
- Do students have opinions regarding this organization’s mission or its resolution?
- Closely proofread your survey, have a friend proofread it (on your screen) then print and turn it in. Due at the beginning of second period tomorrow.
- GG, Chapter 5 – due today
- GG, Chapter 6 – due tomorrow
- GG, Chapter 7 – due Friday with completed packet
- Marshall Island party people (Katie, Irina, Emily, Trenton, Bryan, Tyler) – get ready to celebrate next Friday, May 15
- Juniors: SBAC PT begins on Wednesday – make sure you’re here, well rested, and ready to rock!
- Schacher and McIntosh – Get your Bajo la Misma Estrella book in today so I don’t have to charge you for it, please. \
- Quiet Lab – Only school work in the Tech Center until the end of school. All day, every day.
- Open Labs:
- Monday: 30/30
- Tuesday: 30/30
- Wednesday: juniors testing, seniors with Siemer
- Thursday: juniors testing, seniors with Siemer
- Friday: Spanish 3/4 2nd period