- Feliz Cumpleaños a Jason
- Climbing News
- Resolve comments on your TED-Ed #4
- Get out your TED-Ed #2 brainstorm and, as you complete #5, make sure that your talk will address many of the things you stated made an idea great or made an idea worth sharing.
- TED-Ed #5
- Complete overview of your idea (beginning – transition – middle – transition – conclusion)
- On the back, complete a DETAILED and FINAL outline including key points, stories, specific quotes, research, etc.
- Due next Thursday. You have an ENTIRE week to make this amazing!!!
- Thesis statement quiz retake is Friday
- Corrected Expert Letter is due Friday at the beginning of class. Attach first draft to the second draft.
- Author research due today for Spanish 2.
- Career Research due Wednesday.
- Next lit circle meeting is next Wed-Thurs.
- Use this address to access your website: http://wpmu-chs.district6.
- Honors English: room 27 for mini today
- Breakout schedule
- 50-50 split
- Mondays and Fridays are 30 minutes for each breakout
- Wednesdays and Thursdays are 1 hour for one breakout
- DO NOT enter the front lab (Craft’s / Sink’s side) until the bell rings for the end of second period