- Portland & Salem Trip goers, please complete this short two question Oregon State Hospital museum feedback form
- Also, please upload your trip photos here: P:\handins\BIS\CIS\Salem and Portland Trip Photos
- Non-trip goers
- Check out this short video of what the Oregon State Hospital looks like for patients today (trip goers you might be interested in this too!)
- Please make sure your videos are uploaded in the handins folder and that they’re not 0 KB
- Make sure you have 2 copies of your TED Ed Outline / Detailed Script
- Sign thank you cards!!!
- Get with a partner with two copies of your TED Ed Outline / Detailed Script per person
- Each partner will do their best rendition of their TED-Ed talk.
- Do the following WHILE YOUR PARTNER IS SPEAKING
- When you feel engaged or excited, draw a star.
- When you feel lost or unexcited, draw a check mark.
- Circle anything you feel would be stronger with a visual.
- Do the following AFTER THEY’RE FINISHED SPEAKING
- Favorite part – highlight in yellow
- Section to improve or remove – highlight in pink
- List positive speaking habits (eye contact, gesture, etc.)
- List (a few) speaking habits to improve (um’s, reading to you, monotonous tone, etc.)
- Finish your immigration proposal. Due tomorrow at the beginning of class.
- Open lab on Thursday, Feb. 26th (TOMORROW!), and Tuesday, March 3rd, from 4-9 in Tech Center.
- Friday: Wear blue and gold to show your support of Crater FFA. Post a picture to instagram with #CraterBIS to get a point for the field trip.
- Primal scream Monday, 8:40 on the football field, as it is the beginning of finals week! We will begin with some music to pump you up…