- BISapalooza Survey
- Vote for teacher of the year (secret word: teacher)
- Seniors: please respond to this survey (secret word: senior)
- Seniors: please email a baby or childhood photo and your future plans (i.e. specific college, specific career or military branch) to Jenn Pickerill at email@example.com
- Visionary Organizational Outline
- Review the three organizations you selected on your Kiva worksheet and select one to focus upon.
- Create a formal Outline (Roman numerals, abc’s, etc.) using at least three of the options below
- Information about the Organization
- How to Get Involved
- History & Successes
- Connection to Poverty and Inequality
- Future Plans
- Chapter 4 of GG and worksheet – due today
- Chapter 5 of GG – due Monday
- Compare & Contrast essay corrections – due today
- Marshall Island party people (Katie, Irina, Emily, Trenton, Bryan, Tyler) – get ready to celebrate next Friday, May 15. See Sully at the beginning of second period.
- Schacher and McIntosh – Get your Bajo la Misma Estrella book in Monday so I don’t have to charge you for it, please. 🙂
- Melina, Alexa, Daisy, Andres, Cassie and Angeleena – go with Sully during second
- Quiet Lab – Only school work in the Tech Center until the end of school. All day, every day.
- Open Labs:
Breakout Schedule for Today: 30/30