- Please email Siemer with “Post Secondary Plans” as the email title and tell her the following information: Post Secondary Plans (university name, college name, military branch, etc.), personal email address (your district 6 email won’t work after graduation) and personal phone number (if you want CIS to be able to contact you after graduation).
- Complete VISIONARIES table. Watch the top two videos and choose two additional videos from the list to watch. Fill out the table with detail! Bring this completed table to class on Monday.
- Complete Act 4. It is due Tuesday.
- Vote for prom court winners (info below).
- Where in the world is the CIS student?
- Vote for prom court winners!
SECRET WORD: May 9
- Students need to enter their FIRST and LAST names
- Duplicate voters will forfeit ALL their votes
- Sullivan will review CIS booth with booth workers
- Work on Act 4 of Raisin in the Sun (Due May 5)
- In fishbowl during 3rd period today– TED Talk and Oregon Healthy Teen Survey
- Visit this site
- Click on Online Survey
- Enter code: S2M4MunRv11
- Take the survey!
- May 4 – Star Wars day (dress up for a point, sign in before school)
- Tourist Day is May 8 (dress up for a point, sign in before school)
- OSF Field Trip is May 8
- BISapalooza is TOMORROW!
- Open Labs: May 4, 12, 14, and 21