- Seniors– practice literary terms and devices on Quia; make sure to sign in!
- Juniors– complete the practice test on USA Test Prep
- Don’t be that guy
- Finish 55 Countries Presentations
- Work on completing lit circles– entire packet due today!
- Finish pocket project
- Honors English – Writing 122 paperwork, due April 15 with payment; CRN is 7599, Course # is WR122
- Lit Circle pocket project due Thursday at the start of class
- Extra Credit– Earth Day competition; submissions due Friday!
- Raisin Test on literary/ dramatic devices on Friday
- Seniors: Please fill out the internship master sign-up list and get your internship paperwork – both the legal paperwork (2 pages) and the log (packet); Internships begin on Monday!
- Work Sample corrections– TODAY at lunch in tech center
- BISapalooza is May 1st
- Want BIS Board points? Go to the play (Mary Poppins) on Thursday at 7– it’s opening night. Make sure to sign in!