- Get a permission slip for our Portland trip…and make sure you’re on the RIGHT laser tag team, if you want to win that is!
- Spanish II: put your video here P:\handins\BIS\Siemer\Oral Proficiency Videos\Espanol II by Friday at noon
- Select one of these TED Talks that resonates with you about preparing for public speaking, watch it and take notes on the salient points.
- Work on annotated bibliography w/ 5 sources due Friday at the start of class
- Revise TED Ed #5 (Siemer will be conferencing with students on their script)
- Begin TED Ed #6, if you´ve received a score for TED Ed #5
- Complete Lit Circle packets are due Tuesday
- CIS Honors Students meet in room 18 during minis tomorrow
- Wear red or pink on Friday and sign in for a point at lunch in the BIS lobby
- Students–in order to bring Mary Poppins to the Crater Campus stage, we need more performers! If you are interested in being a part of this fun, well-known show, please come to open auditions Monday from noon-3:00. You will be asked to “cold” read a scene, sing, and dance. You do not need to come with audition material prepared. All actors are invited, and additional male actors are essential to getting this show up and running. If you have questions, please see Mrs. Hillman in the Renaissance office.