- Feliz Cumpleaños a Tyler
- Sign a thank you card for Mr. Hull
- BIS announcement
- Turn in TED Ed #5
- Get a permission slip for our Portland trip
- Work on annotated bibliography w/ 5 sources due Friday at the start of class
- Complete TED Ed #5 if you haven´t (Siemer will be conferencing with students on their script)
- Begin TED Ed #6, if you´ve received a score for TED Ed #5
- Finland party people see Sully
- Finland party on Friday– Party people are Cassie, Mikalah, Jordyn, Hannah, Quinn, Mikayla, Jonathan, Lexy, and Cole.
- Independent Study students – See Siemer second period!!!
- CIS Video – student volunteers…
- CIS Class Schedule
- Monday – Wednesday – Friday 30 minutes of Spanish-Independent Study & 30 minutes of English
- Tuesday – 1 hour of Spanish 2 or 1 hour of English
- Thursday – 1 hour of Spanish 3-4 & Independent Study or 1 hour of English
- Seniors – begin planning your April internship. You’ll intern daily from April 20-May 1 during CIS Block.
- CIS Block – Capital and Portland Trip Details
- Account number with the bookkeeper is 585. Make your $16 deposit asap. Last day to make your deposit is FRIDAY, Feb. 13!
- Last SAT test this spring is March 14, Register by FRIDAY, Feb. 13!
- RCC’s Rogue Ambassador, merit based scholarship program. Accepted students will receive ½ off tuition (up to 9 credits per term, saving them up to $2,457) in year one and full tuition paid (up to $4,914) in year two at RCC. The Online application takes students only minutes to complete. Acceptance is first-come, first-served! The application period is Jan. 5- May 1, 2015. Spaces are limited; apply early.