- Obtain the current event worksheet from the front table. Print the current event article you selected (Double sided! Use the print button!). Make sure you read the instructions carefully…
- Work Sample
- Must be done in class
- No outside resources
- Must use Microsoft Word, NOT Google Docs
- Current Event – due Friday
- Ryerson Education Page Details
- COMPLETE website, set-up and content both, all due Friday, Feb. 6th
- Watch the tutorial on How to Insert a Table in Word Press
- Use your TablePress menu on the left to create the table on your education page.
- Effective writing tips #1-3 quiz on Friday in Sully’s breakout
- Crater Foundation Scholarship Applications due Friday!
- CIS Class Schedule
- Monday – Wednesday – Friday 30 minutes of Spanish-Independent Study & 30 minutes of English
- Tuesday – 1 hour of Spanish 2 or 1 hour of English
- Thursday – 1 hour of Spanish 3-4 & Independent Study or 1 hour of English
- San Francisco trip deposit ($300) due by FRIDAY!
- Seniors – begin planning your April internship. You’ll intern daily from April 20-May 1 during CIS Block.
- CRN for SOU WR 121 is 5008.
- CIS Block – Capital and Portland Trip Details
- Account number with the bookkeeper is 585. Make your $16 deposit asap. Last day to make your deposit is Feb. 13!
- Last SAT test this spring is March 14, Register by Feb. 13!