Warm Up: Into Thin Air Vocabulary
- Finish and print your goals and current grades from Synergy
- Work Sample: get all four articles (see Mrs. Sullivan if you didn’t get yours yesterday), read prompt, plan work sample, begin writing
- Research the business you signed up for and edit Interview Script to reflect business you’ll be interviewing (edited script due Wednesday)
- Into Thin Air Vocabulary Analysis – get yours done for your assigned due date
- Chapters 5-6: Read and do logs (due today)
- Chapters 7-8: Read and do logs (due Monday)
- ADVISORY TODAY! Bring printed goals and printed grades.
- SENIORS: Please write in your official name on the diploma clipboard
- INTERNATIONAL TRIP GOERS (Seniors AND Juniors): You can go to Walking Tree and register for our trip!!! No payment required until December 19 for the seniors.
- October 14: CIS FIELD TRIP!!! (Gone 9 am to 6ish pm) Permission slips due by October 3.
- First Outdoor Adventure: Hiking Sky Lakes, October 4
- South Korea Party Committee: get together and plan today!
- DJ, Sofi, Tanner, Alexa, Zach, Tanner, Trevor, Shay
- Want to go on an amazing end-of-the-year trip??? Perhaps Jetboating for free???
- 1 point possible for going to DECA Boot Camp, Wednesday after school
- 1 point possible for going to Crater’s football game on Friday