Warm Up: Gigante, Elfo, Mago
- Work Sample: get all four articles, read prompt, begin planning work sample
- Research the business you signed up for and edit Interview Script to reflect business you’ll be interviewing (edited script due Wednesday)
- Into Thin Air Vocabulary Analysis – get yours done for your assigned due date
- Type profile bullets (due at the beginning of Sullivan’s breakout today)
- Chapters 5-6: Read and do logs (due tomorrow)
- Goal setting (due tomorrow)
- If you did not sign up for a business to interview yesterday, you must do so today.
- ADVISORY TOMORROW! Bring printed goals (2 short term, 2 mid-range, and 2 long term) to advisory tomorrow. Print grades TOMORROW before the end of block to bring to advisory. Do not print grades before tomorrow as we are updating grades today.
- Sign card for Epperson!
- October 14: CIS FIELD TRIP!!! (Gone 9 am to 6ish pm)
- First Outdoor Adventure: Hiking Sky Lakes, October 4
- South Korea Party Committee: get together and plan today!
- DJ, Sofi, Tanner, Alexa, Zach, Tanner, Trevor, Shay
- Want to go on an amazing end-of-the-year trip??? Perhaps Jetboating for free???
- 1 point possible for going to DECA Boot Camp, Wednesday after school
- 1 point possible for going to Crater’s football game on Friday