Miss McNeil’s Class

Detailed Standard Sentence!

We have been working on editing and adding more detail to our sentences! Please check out the comments to see our writing!

posted by Miss McNeil in Super Sentences & Perfect Paragraphs,website 2017-2018 and have Comments (30)

30 comments

1. Comment by jaylee on October 18, 2017 at 10:30 am

My friends came over while my little sister watched barney.

2. Comment by sylus bynum on October 18, 2017 at 10:37 am

i like ridding skateboards because you can do cool tricks that people can’t do and there are cool tricks.

3. Comment by tristin on October 18, 2017 at 10:39 am

My friend Lizzie and I had a play date and we walked to our friend Addyson’s house and she was not there,so we sadly walked back.

4. Comment by gabrien on October 18, 2017 at 10:40 am

I am a food eater because i love cause i am always hungry.I could eat a hamburger in a minute!

5. Comment by andreas on October 18, 2017 at 10:42 am

After school I rode my skateboard and ate food at my house.

6. Comment by Molly on October 18, 2017 at 10:44 am

My favorite food is tuna cassarole but only my mom’s because she has a special recipe for it.

7. Comment by kennedee on October 18, 2017 at 10:45 am

Friends are awesome to play with because they are fun and helpful.

8. Comment by abby on October 18, 2017 at 10:46 am

I have a lot of friends that help me when I am sad scared or feeling mixed emotions.

9. Comment by jayden on October 18, 2017 at 10:48 am

i was walking down biddle road when a car was on fire dustruction everywhere because the justice leage was fighting the avengers

10. Comment by vanessa on October 18, 2017 at 10:49 am

My friends and I went to ride skate boards ;when we were done we went to eat some food at Bobbios pizza.

11. Comment by Luke Lektorich on October 18, 2017 at 10:50 am

I saw Barney skateboarding on Main street while eating McDonalds fries.

12. Comment by devon on October 18, 2017 at 10:53 am

I skateboard to school everyday at 7:10 because my mom has to go to work

13. Comment by sophie on October 18, 2017 at 10:54 am

On my new skateboard I was eating food on Sunday.

14. Comment by Addison on October 18, 2017 at 10:54 am

My uncle has a scate board he goes to the park to ride it.

15. Comment by Lilliann on October 18, 2017 at 10:55 am

Barney and I played on the swings at Forest Glen Park on Wenesday.

16. Comment by Piper on October 18, 2017 at 10:56 am

Barney was eating Mc. Donalds on his new skateboard on Sunday.

17. Comment by Lilly on October 18, 2017 at 11:02 am

I like skate boards they are very fun because when I fall I get back up again.

18. Comment by jason on November 1, 2017 at 12:00 pm

I have a wolf it is a husky.

19. Comment by alexander on November 1, 2017 at 12:02 pm

I like my freinds they are cool they are funny and they make me laugh.

20. Comment by lizzie on November 1, 2017 at 12:04 pm

I love riding skateboards because they are fun to ride,they give you exercise,and they also make your legs stronger. they are super fun to ride….

21. Comment by Roxnne on November 1, 2017 at 12:06 pm

My little sister watched Barney.

22. Comment by sachi on November 1, 2017 at 12:06 pm

Some food is good for your brain,heart and blood, like vegables and fruits,oranges,grapes, and strawberrys are all good for you.

23. Comment by Aylin on November 1, 2017 at 12:09 pm

Barney and his friends were eating food, while using a skateboard.

24. Comment by deana on November 1, 2017 at 12:10 pm

I like the teacher because she is thankful she is awesome.

25. Comment by cameron on November 1, 2017 at 12:13 pm

my friend saw barhey wus skatborarding!!!

26. Comment by katelynn on November 1, 2017 at 12:15 pm

I love having friends you can play with them you can do exercise ,you can really do anything together.

27. Comment by alex on November 1, 2017 at 12:18 pm

i play sccccr at the park the name is harn i was running at the park i fell i got up and play agin

28. Comment by elaina on November 1, 2017 at 12:20 pm

my teacher rock and she is so nice and sweet because when we get in trouble she is not rude.

29. Comment by Madison on November 8, 2017 at 12:53 pm

My friends and I went to see that guy Barney, the youtuber making a video.

30. Comment by kara on November 8, 2017 at 12:55 pm

I love chocolet because it’s really good and when i eat it i normally get full of energy!