Miss McNeil’s Class

Detailed Standard Sentence!

We have been working on editing and adding more detail to our sentences! Please check out the comments to see our writing!

posted by Miss McNeil in Super Sentences & Perfect Paragraphs,website 2017-2018 and have Comments (17)

17 comments

1. Comment by jaylee on October 18, 2017 at 10:30 am

My friends came over while my little sister watched barney.

2. Comment by tristin on October 18, 2017 at 10:39 am

My friend Lizzie and I had a play date and we walked to our friend Addyson’s house and she was not there,so we sadly walked back.

3. Comment by gabrien on October 18, 2017 at 10:40 am

I am a food eater because i love cause i am always hungry.I could eat a hamburger in a minute!

4. Comment by andreas on October 18, 2017 at 10:42 am

After school I rode my skateboard and ate food at my house.

5. Comment by Molly on October 18, 2017 at 10:44 am

My favorite food is tuna cassarole but only my mom’s because she has a special recipe for it.

6. Comment by jayden on October 18, 2017 at 10:48 am

i was walking down biddle road when a car was on fire dustruction everywhere because the justice leage was fighting the avengers

7. Comment by Luke Lektorich on October 18, 2017 at 10:50 am

I saw Barney skateboarding on Main street while eating McDonalds fries.

8. Comment by Addison on October 18, 2017 at 10:54 am

My uncle has a scate board he goes to the park to ride it.

9. Comment by Lilliann on October 18, 2017 at 10:55 am

Barney and I played on the swings at Forest Glen Park on Wenesday.

10. Comment by alexander on November 1, 2017 at 12:02 pm

I like my freinds they are cool they are funny and they make me laugh.

11. Comment by lizzie on November 1, 2017 at 12:04 pm

I love riding skateboards because they are fun to ride,they give you exercise,and they also make your legs stronger. they are super fun to ride….

12. Comment by sachi on November 1, 2017 at 12:06 pm

Some food is good for your brain,heart and blood, like vegables and fruits,oranges,grapes, and strawberrys are all good for you.

13. Comment by deana on November 1, 2017 at 12:10 pm

I like the teacher because she is thankful she is awesome.

14. Comment by katelynn on November 1, 2017 at 12:15 pm

I love having friends you can play with them you can do exercise ,you can really do anything together.

15. Comment by alex on November 1, 2017 at 12:18 pm

i play sccccr at the park the name is harn i was running at the park i fell i got up and play agin

16. Comment by elaina on November 1, 2017 at 12:20 pm

my teacher rock and she is so nice and sweet because when we get in trouble she is not rude.

17. Comment by Madison on November 8, 2017 at 12:53 pm

My friends and I went to see that guy Barney, the youtuber making a video.